When it comes to selecting a custom home builder, FENN Construction & Development believes that not only should your selection be based on experience, but also on the ability to achieve the highest level of quality and creativity, while still being considerate to the budget.
To provide just that, FENN Construction & Development implements a systematic and thorough project management style, from inception to completion, here is what you can expect;
• Prepare construction cost estimates during the design process. This will assist in forecasting the projects overall cost as well as budget objectives.
• Co-coordinating with architects throughout the entire design phase.
• Daily on-site management is provided by John Wilson and his project management team. This system has proven to be successful for the sub-contractor, offering real-time response to their questions or concerns. This management style has produced the highest level of quality while maintaining the projects efficiency.
• Weekly progress meetings and reports are made available to the client and design team.
• Visit a FENN Construction jobsite and enjoy a clean, organized and comfortable environment. Each jobsite is cleaned daily!
• Quality control is ensured. John and his team will visit the project daily monitoring each critical step.
• Accounting and billing occurs Monthly.
• FENN Construction & Development carries all the necessary insurance certificates and verifies that all sub-contractors provide the same.
• A thorough final walk-through will occur to ensure the clients absolute satisfaction. Any findings will be dealt with expideousily.
• Warranty booklets, as well as any pertinent home information is nicely organized in a custom storage container and delivered to the client at completion.
• All warranty items that require repair or attention will be immediately dealt with.